Elmar Diks uses a wide variety of subjects. Asphalt, landscape, people and public webcam images are digitally interpreted, in some cases very experimentally. There are also purely objective disputes. For Diks, the digital transformation is the decisive motif and actual picture theme. The focus is on the digital staging of the most diverse pictorial objects.
Dimensions: 64 x 36cm
Elmar Dik's photographs can be ordered in the following printed versions:
1. Hahnemühle Fine Art Print
2. LightJet print on Kodak Pro Endura / matt
3. LightJet print on Kodak Pro Endura / glossy
4. Real photo print under acrylic glass 2mm-6mm
5. Real photo print under acrylic glass 2mm / matt
1-5 Price on request
The photograph "Hanami II" in the online shop is a photo print under 6mm acrylic glass, with an aluminum frame.