Diks processes or alienates his photographs and paper collages and drawings digitized by scanning processes on the computer. This post-processing takes place in stronger and weaker gradations depending on the motif and image content, whereby he is always looking for an independent visual language. The intention of his creative work is the brief transfer of the viewer into an intermediate world that is somewhere between digital and analog space.
Dimensions: 80 x 100cm
Elmar Dik's photographs can be ordered in the following printed versions:
1. Hahnemühle Fine Art Print
2. LightJet print on Kodak Pro Endura / matt
3. LightJet print on Kodak Pro Endura / glossy
4. Real photo print under acrylic glass 2mm-6mm
5. Real photo print under acrylic glass 2mm / matt
1-5 Price on request
The photograph "Chongqing" in the online shop is a photo print under 6mm acrylic glass with an aluminum frame.