The works of the 52-year-old Chinese artist and free thinker Li Gang are exemplary of contemporary art .
His expressive color photographs were taken in his hometown of Beijing. He knows how to perfectly capture the spontaneous and everyday moments of this lively metropolis while conveying an aesthetic effect.
His works of art have been included in national and international collections, e.g. National Art Museum Canberra, Australia. His photographs are collected in Germany, Norway, Spain, Belgium, USA, Malaysia, Korea, France and Italy.
Wang Jing Subway Station
Photographs by Li Gang
can be ordered in the following printed versions:
1. Hahnemühle Fine Art Print
2. LightJet print on Kodak Pro Endura / matt
3. LightJet print on Kodak Pro Endura / glossy
4. Real photo print under acrylic glass 2mm-6mm
5. Real photo print under acrylic glass 2mm / matt
1-5 Price on request
The photograph "Wangjing Subway Station" in the online shop is a photo print under 3mm acrylic glass with an aluminum frame.
Dimensions: 70 x 110cm